Arsenal vs Hull City
Both Premier League outfits Hull City vs Arsenal have played four matches each, and they are standing side by side, Arsenal in 7th position and the Hull City are standing in 8th place.
Although, this is a quite good position for an average team like Hull City, however, Arsenal that are fighting for Premier League title isn’t easy for Wenger.
This fixture is certainly imperative for Arsenal to gain their actual position in Premier League. On the other hand, Hull City need to upgrade their performance to get a better result.
Head to Head Stats(Last 6 matches):
FAC 08-03-2016 FT Hull 0 : 4 Arsenal
FAC 20-02-2016 FT Arsenal 0 : 0 Hull
EPL 04-05-2015 FT Hull 1 : 3 Arsenal
FAC 04-01-2015 FT Arsenal 2 : 0 Hull
EPL 18-10-2014 FT Arsenal 2 : 2 Hull
FAC 17-05-2014 AET Arsenal *3 : 2 Hull
Total goals scored: 5
Average goals per game: 1.25
Total goals conceded: 3
Total yellow cards: 4
Hull City Injuries/ doubts: Allan McGregor Out / Michael Dawson Out / Moses Odubajo Out / Alex Bruce Out / Greg Luer Out / Brian Lenihan Out /
Total goals scored: 8
Average goals per game: 2
Total goals conceded: 6
Total yellow cards: 8
Arsenal injuries/ doubts: Aaron Ramsey Out / Gabriel Paulista Out / Carl Jenkinson Out / Danny Welbeck Out / Per Mertesacker Out / Walcott Doubtful.
Arsenal Predicted Xl: Cech, Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal, Xhaka, Cazorla, Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott, Giroud
Hull City Predicted XI: Jakupovic, Robertson, Davies, Livermore, lmohamady, Meyler, Huddlestone, Mason, Diomande, Hernández, Snodgrass
- Arsenal have won their last 5 away matches against Hull in all competitions
- Arsenal have scored at least 2 goals in 11 of their last 12 matches against Hull in all competitions
- Hull have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 5 home matches against Arsenal in all competitions
- have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 away matches against Hull in all competitions
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Hull‘s last 7 games
- Gunners are undefeated in 13 of their last 14 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Arsenal‘s last 6 games
- Tigers have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches
Players to watch: Ozil & Hernandez